Executive Assistant to Group CEO Job in Kenya June 2014
Our Client is an integrated brand strategy consultancy that develops brand strategies through a unique set of principles, tools and metrics that optimally position brands within the groups that they target to uniquely synchronize them to their ultimate corporate objectives.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with a legal background who will act as the Group CEO’s first point of contact with the people from both inside and outside the organization.
Position: Executive Assistant to Group CEO
Main Purpose of the Job: Provide executive support to the Group CEO in line with their general instructions enabling them to manage the business effectively.
- Act as a liaison between the Group CEO’s office and all parties, both internal and external;
- Maintain the Group CEO’s diary and personal obligation;
- Manage the Group CEO personal brand;
- Manage the communication in and out of the Group CEO’s office including all aspects of office administration
- Attend Board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the Group CEO to track and manage agreed deliverables;
- Conduct relevant market research to gain in depth knowledge of the industry trends in order to support new business prospects;
- Handle non-essential and routine executive matters on behalf of the Group CEO
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for Group CEO;
- Produce all necessary documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Group CEO; and
- Organize for all seminars, Board meetings and discussions for the Group CEO.
- Represent or act on behalf of the Group CEO on their instruction
Competencies & Skills
- Strong initiative, highly confidential,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and good understanding of industry practices.
- Ability to understand and craft legal documents with excellent coordination and people skills.
- An effective communicator (both written and oral) in English and Kiswahili, with excellent time management skills.
- Bachelor of Law or Equivalent and a Diploma in Business Administration
Only qualifying candidates to apply to Business Partner Consulting – (BPC Africa)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +254 712 31 68 88
On or before 26th June 2014