Employee Relations Manager Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Employee Relations Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy:Employee Relations Manager in Kenya
Our client is a leading supermarket chain in Kenya with over 40 branches countrywide.
They are looking for an experienced, dynamic and result oriented individual to fill the position of Employee Relations Manager
Job Purpose / Summary: The job holder will be responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee / labour relations and staffing functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and interprets various labour agreements
- Administers grievance procedures;
- Manages the disciplinary process;
- Provides labour relations support during contract negotiations.
- Acts as a liaison between department managers and union representatives.
- Provides advice and guidance to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
- Recommends policy changes to the General Manager of human resources.
- Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to Expatriates.
- Ensures compliance with discrimination and employment regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management
- MUST be conversant with Kenya Labour Laws
- 5 years’ experience in HR department managing employee relations
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- High Integrity and Ethical Skills
- Team Player with excellent influencing skills
- High Level of Initiative and self-drive
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with excellent influencing skills
- High level of Initiative and self-drive
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Skills to work efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 18th April 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.