Electronic Appliances Distributor Sales Engineer Job in Kenya June 2014
Our client is the preferred Sole Distributor of Electronic appliances in Kenya.
They seek to fill in the following position:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fill quotations accurately and sent them out before set deadlines.
- Design high caliber drawings in the shortest possible time, ensuring that they are cost efficient whilst still being fully functional.
- Supervise large projects. Create detailed projects schedules .Provide daily updates as per the progress of the projects.
- Ensure all projects are completed at within the stipulated deadlines and try keep costs of installation down to a minimum whilst not compromising on the quality of workmanship
- Maintain and create healthy working relationships with all the key individuals in the HVAC industry i.e. consultants, architects, mechanical engineers etc.
- Sell AMC to clients whenever possible.
- Provide excellent technical support to clients.
- Represent the organization at site meetings.
- Respond to clients’ emails within the shortest possible time.
- Randomly visit a minimum of sites and provide a detailed quality control report.
- Handle any customer complaints received promptly and come up with preventive measures.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Superior.
Key Performance Indicators
- 100% accurate quotations and BOQs send 24hours before the deadline.
- Completion of projects within stipulated deadlines
- Quality of Workmanship on site
- Quality and accuracy of tenders / drawings / BQ’s (0% extra materials issued to sites and 100% return of unutilized and replaced parts)
Qualitative:Living with our company Values
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university with a bias towards air conditioning and mechanical ventilation.
- A diploma in sales & marketing will be an added advantage.
- AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer packages.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send us your CV AND COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send this before 7th July 2014.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful