Electronic Appliances Branch Operations Manager Job in Kenya June 2014
Our client is the preferred Sole Distributor of Electronic appliances in Kenya.
They seek to fill in the following position:
Branch Operations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall in-charge for all operational matters related to Mombasa branch activities
- Full hands-on management of all operational aspects related to the smooth running of the Mombasa Branch
- In conjunction with the Service Center Manager, oversee repair processes and procedures to ensure Branch RTAT index is at the required KPI
- In conjunction with the Corporate Sales Manager ensure a comprehensive after sales support is administered per our mission statement
- Through incoming data from customer surveys and happy-calls, understand, measure and apply corrective action plans to ensure that CSI (customer satisfaction index) at the Branch level is at highest levels at all times
- Overall HR management of all branch staff to include hiring, firing and disciplining all direct reporting staff in conjunction with Corp HR
- Create and manage Mombasa branch service standards clearly outlining each departments roles and responsibilities and ensure that same levels are being met and achieved by all direct reporting staff
- Oversee all matters pertaining to Health and Safety and Environmental policies to ensure that safety standards as well as environmental standards are being adhered to at all levels
- Monitor all aspects of customer handling and identify and develop training requirements for all customer facing staff (strive to administer at least one training per month per 2014 Training KPI)
- Manage the Parts Dept i.e. stores and inventory and assume overall responsibility for asset security through physical and random accounting of spare parts and stocks
- In conjunction with the Service Center Manager understand and play a role in executing In-Home Service Rate, NPS and MOT KPI’s to within set standards and ensure compliance with all aspects of its calculation
- Manage SVC statistical data in relation to Branch performance and share same with HOD’s in a monthly report
- Coordinating systematic disposal clean-up of all service units i.e. RTO’s, Pending Repairs, Quotations, RPRE’s, ETC to ensure movement of same from the SVC to minimize congestion
- Prepare monthly reports citing all revenue and loss generating areas to include areas of concern and those needing improvement and send same to MD and all HOD’s
- Any other duties and further responsibilities as assigned by the Core Team
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration & Management, Marketing, Information Systems, Psychology or HR Management.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- 4-5 years experience in an operational role.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send us your CV AND COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send this before 7th July 2014.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful