Electrical Engineer Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Electrical Engineer in Kenya
Career vacancy:Electrical Engineer in Kenya
Duties and responsibilities
- To design electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs, applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods;
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Undergraduate degree qualification in electrical engineering from a recognized institution
- Experience and qualification in solar installation and solutions is advantageous.
- Eager to learn and quick to understand new operations
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Presenting Technical Information and Technical Zeal
- Equipment Maintenance skills
- Control Engineering and Quality Focus
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.