Electrical & Electronics Trainer Job in Kenya June 2014 At- CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the position: We are urgently looking for an Electrical Trainer for one of our Centre. Successful candidate will be required deliver the electrical curriculum, source for mentors for the youth, internship and employment opportunities as well.
- Developing, customizing and delivering curriculum.
- Theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization;
- preparing and maintaining of schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, teaching and learning materials and trainee records;
- carrying out trainee assessment; ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment;
- conducting co-curricular activities; maintain trainee discipline; guidance and counseling of trainees;
- Monitoring trainees on field work and industrial attachment and compiling progress reports.
- Assist students get internships and employment opportunities.
- To source for guest lecturers and organize field visits for the trainees.
- To help the trainees to find internship and employment opportunities.
- Assist in the recruitment of students into the programme.
- Atleast One (1) year working experience in the field of electrical.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Minimum of Diploma in Electrical engineering.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Networking skills a must.
- Conversant with security systems, CCTV Cameras, domestic installations, electrical fencing
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Note: Cap Youth Empowerment Institute does not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.