E-Learning Sales Representative Job in Nairobi Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;E-Learning Sales Representative in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy:E-Learning Sales Representative in Nairobi Kenya
Our client is an e-learning solutions company that offers e-learning services to over 300,000 students all over the world; we are seeking a dynamic and result-oriented Sales Representative to execute sales across Kenya.
The successful candidate will approach corporates, training institutions and groups and present the company’s e-learning platform and push for the uptake of courses by such clients.
- Generate sales leads and make follow-ups to closing deals
- Approach corporates and present company services and products to them
- Respond to incoming client enquiries of the products
- Prepare and deliver client presentations and proposals
- Monitor client feedback and translate client needs into a better overall product experience
- Co-ordinate online and offline marketing strategies.
- Liaise with other relevant departments to ensure client needs are addressed
- Prepare and submit accurate sales reports to direct report
Other relevant skills include:
- B2B software sales in most recent positions
- Advanced corporate sales experience
- Familiarity with e-learning solutions industry is an advantage
- Background in recruitment
- Possess and maintain knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Client service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Team player with problem solving skills
- Insightful to suggest and implement changes to improve individual and team processes as well as methodology.