Drivers 40 Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Drivers 40 in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Drivers 40 in Nairobi Kenya
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Socialist republic of Vietnam.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Prepare budget plan for vehicle
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school Certificate
- Should possess a Driving License
- Should possess a PSV License
- Should have a current Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must display knowledge of Nairobi County
Send your application including your cover letter indicating you desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, detail of current and expected salary, daytime phone contact, email address and names of three professional referees by close of business Thursday 26th May 2016 to:
International Talent Management Consulting
Tel:020 3673224/020 2553647/0703 041224/Fax 020 3673231
P.O. Box 856 00606 Nairobi, Kenya
Eden Square Complex, Westlands
7th floor block 1|Chiromo Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted