Telecommunications Company Direct Sales Executive Career Recruitment in Kenya Jan 2016
Jobs Vacancy: Direct Sales Executives Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Career vacancy: Direct Sales Executives
Position Overview: The Direct Sales Executive is responsible for the direct Sales of company Products and Services in the region and portfolio assigned to him / her.
Being the Direct Sales Executive, you are Directly Accountable for;
1. Sales target
- Achieve sales targets
- Achieve margin and bottom-line targets
- Measure total sales force cost as ratio to sales
- Keep total sales force cost within pre-determined parameters
- Research, develop and implement a comprehensive and accurate sales forecasting methodology
- Regularly update, manage and report on sales forecast
- Find areas of improvement impacting the bottom line
- Liaise with finance on sales forecast, cash-flow and key financial ratios
- Maintain existing SLA accounts
- Collect and update competitor intelligence
- Analyze competitor strengths and weaknesses and conduct annual SWOT analysis
- Develop and implement positioning and R&D strategies and action plans with management
- Communicate competitor information to sales team
- Create a weekly sales and monthly report template and analyze
- Create a weekly and monthly sales report template for management
- Timely submit accurate and comprehensive sales reports to management
- Record all the transactions and activities related to the Solutions portfolio and that they are up-to-date in the CRM system.
- Provide all the reports, analysis and feedback relating to the performance of the Solutions via the CRM.
- Perform other related duties or assignment as directed by your senior.
- Reports to the General sales Manager.
- Dealing with Internal and External customers to improve business profitability.
- This position may be assigned to support a Client account relations role.
- Diploma in Business Information Technology / Sales and Marketing or 2 years’ Information technology industry experience.
- Sales plan Knowledge
- Information Technology and Telecommunication Products Knowledge
- Team building skills; Persuasive skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, presentation, listening and written communications skills
- Stress and Time management skills
- Experience is selling the below products
- Polycom products
- Any audio/visual products i.e TV’s, projectors, sound systems e.t.c
- CCTV cameras and ICT security products