Digital Content and Community Manager career vacancy in Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Digital Content and Community Manager – Kenya
Our client, a multinational company, is looking to fill the above position within its company.
The position reports to the Senior Brand Manager EA.
- Community Management
- Social Media Management
- Content Development
- Risk Management
- Oversee the overall social media marketing.
- Develop interactive digital marketing communication content.
- Support the development and management of digital campaigns & initiatives.
- Contribute to the company’s business strategy execution.
- Contribute to the creation of FAQs, consumer responses and other social media brand content.
- Interface with counterparts in implementing best practices for digital content development & management.
- Develop and report digital trends and analytics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in social community and project management.
- Degree in Marketing, P.R., Communication, Journalism or relevant discipline.
- Strategic and results oriented.
- An excellent grasp of written English
- Drive for execution.
- Experience in digital content development.
- Experience in Community Management.
If you believe your skills and experience are aligned for the above position, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 19th November 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.