Development Caretaker Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Development Caretaker in Kenya
Career vacancy;Development Caretaker in Kenya
Job Description: As a Caretaker, the selected candidate will in charge of the development.
Every current and future home owner will receive the Caretaker’s contacts from the lawyers and he/she will be the first point of contact.
The hours are expected to be demanding and the Caretaker must be available early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
The days off will be Sunday and all public holidays and will be on call 24 hours a day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of all common areas outsourced services; security, clean ups, and garbage collection
- Handle minor deployments within the common areas e.g. Change bulbs, check the water tanks etc
- Ensure that all maintenance records for the houses are kept during the guaranteed period.
- Supervise all the outsourced parties; security, repairers, garbage collection, cleaners etc
- Manage all common area repairs
Accounting & Debt Collection
- Take meter readings at the beginning and end of the month
- Track and invoice all expenses to homeowners or tenants: security, water, garbage collection, cleaners, and any other expense. Also issue receipts
- Invoice each house per agreed timelines
- Collect all account receivables by the 10th of every month
- Conduct mitigation plans in case of default
- Conduct an account reconciliation of the clients’ account monthly
- Create an expense report on a monthly basis and share with the developer. This P&L report should indicate; all payables, expenses, outstanding amounts, and net position
- A Maintenance Report showing all the repairs that were done for the month, cost, and any pending payables
- Maintenance report for guaranteed period and expiration dates
- Overage Reports – This occur where the invoices are higher than the service charge received.
- A college degree or diploma in Finance, Business Management or Project Management or related fields
- 2 years proven property management experience
- Experience in finance is an added advantage
- Capability to multi-task by taking over additional assignments
- An individual who is intelligent, hardworking, confident and self driven
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Development Caretaker) to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 14th 2016.
Please quote your verifiable current salary in your cover letter or resume.
Only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.