Debt Collector Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Debt Collector in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy:Debt Collector in Nairobi Kenya
Our client is a manufacturer of automotive seats for major brands across the globe.
- Collect payments on past due bills
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
- Record new commitment to repay debt
- Maintain a complete debt collection portfolio
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors
- Daily banking and processing received cheques and cash
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses
- Purge records if debt has been satisfied
- Prepare reports for management.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management or related field
- At least 2 years experience in similar role
- Knowledge of proper and ethical debt collection techniques
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites Word, Excel and Access
- Strong negotiating, counseling, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be discreet while working with confidential information.
- Able to work well as a team and on own initiative
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Debt Collector) to email@example.com before Tuesday 10th May, 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.