Debt Collection Officer Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Debt Collection Officer in Kenya
Career vacancy;Debt Collection Officer in Kenya
- Degree / Diploma in Accounts, Finance, CPA or any business studies.
- Overseeing a portfolio of outstanding Accounts
- Chasing and recovering outstanding debt
- Dealing with customer queries
- Negotiating payment plans with customers
- Working to targets
- Allocating payments received accordingly
- Working with the customer to reduce arrears
- Updating the company database on a regular basis
- Actively engage and build trust with customers providing advice appropriate to their circumstances
- Negotiate with customers in difficulty on how best to bring their accounts up to date or agree a suitable repayment plan that works for both the customer and the business.
- Willing to actively review and improve the collections processes against business and customer measures from design to implementation.
- Provide colleagues and customers with a professional and efficient service in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures, being compliant at all times.
- Review and implement processes and procedures to improve productivity
- Ensure best practice and compliance is adhered at all times
- Ensure accounts are monitored and worked accordingly.
All the applications with Job Title to be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th May 2016