De La Rue Quality Management System Administrator Job in Nairobi May 2016
Job opportunity:De La Rue Quality Management System Administrator in Nairobi
Career vacancy;De La Rue Quality Management System Administrator in Nairobi
Our client, De La Rue is the world’s largest commercial banknote printer and passport manufacturer and is a trusted partner of governments, central banks and commercial organizations around the world.
They provide market leading printed banknotes, banknote substrates and security features, commercial sector cash processing solutions among others.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Quality Management System Administrator
Reporting to the Quality Manager, this is a position responsible for managing the Integrated Management System and ensuring all documentation is compliant with the ISO requirements.
a) Implementing and maintaining Integrated Management System
- Managing Integrated documentation requirements
- Coordinating internal audits, preparing and submitting audit reports
- Managing the calibration system to ensure all measuring equipment critical to QuESH are calibrated and compliant with ISO requirements
- Adopt a continual improvement approach by ensuring all corrective and preventive actions raised from the audits are closed and implemented
- As the organization’s Quality Management Representative, coordinate external audits and management review meetings
- Managing the IMS software (Q-Pulse) that holds all the IMS documentation
b) Managing customer complaint system to ensure databases are updated and CARs are closed and reviewed within the defined period
c) Managing the Product Quality Planning Process
- Coordinating FMEAs, document quality control plans and quality standards
- Carrying out job planning meetings on a timely basis and updating stage gate tracking tool
- Coordinating the layered audits and FMEA visualization
d) Compiling and documenting factory statistics for all areas
e) Undertaking the responsibilities geared into maintaining and promoting workplace procedures & standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree/Diploma in any relevant field
- Certification in Total Quality Management will be an added advantage
- At least 2 year experience in a busy organization
- Proven training in IMS internal audit.
- Quality Control experience is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Influencing and excellent communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd June 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.