Dairy Plant General Manager Job in Kenya (400K) Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Dairy Plant General Manager in Kenya (400K)
Career opportunity: Dairy Plant General Manager in Kenya (400K)
Job Title: Dairy Plant General Manager
Salary: 250K – 400K
Our client is a fast growing dairy processing plant and is looking to hire a well seasoned and experienced General Manager who will be responsible for providing direction to the company and coordinating all its activities.
- The GM will play an active role in the hiring process for salaried management
- Managing overall operations and facility, leading direct reports and total employee count
- Lead and mentor managers and staff to deliver and exceed performance metrics in areas of Safety, Quality, Customer Service, Cost, Inventory Management and Production.
- Manage the production (process and packaging) of all products in an efficient, safe manner while meeting all quality and cost expectations.
- Lead in forecast product needs to maintain productivity; ensuring proper procedures are in place regarding quality, safety and all regulatory guidelines.
- Full P&L responsibility; accounting, auditing and finance.
- Analyze cost performance data to make decisions which will improve productivity and profitability.
- Effectively communicate all pertinent management information to leadership teams and juniors to ensure team success.
- Develop, implement and monitor continuous improvement methodologies and metrics to continually optimize performance.
- Develop, implement and monitor quality assurance / quality control methodologies and metrics to ensure food safety.
- Analyze cost performance
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in food science and technology or a related field from a recognized institution.
- A post graduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Strategic Management from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of 7 years experience at senior management level in a fairly large Organization preferably in FMCG.
- Tenacious, forward-thinking and aggressive in identifying new business opportunities
- Confident with high level of initiative and good interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Process oriented and result-driven, with the ability to work in a team and independently as a self-starter
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Daily Plant General Manager ) to email@example.com before 26th February 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.