DAC Aviation Parts Manager Job in Kenya 2014
He/she will be responsible for purchasing of materials, services and sub contracts, vendor maintenance, stores, stock and inventory control, carry out regular audits, parts and material issue, maintain and control of company assets, waste management, budgeting and supervision of staff within the department.
- Degree in Business related studies from a recognized institution.
- Five years work experience in a similar position preferably in the aviation industry.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply and any other additional professional training will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate, knowledge about Inventory controls as well as stock tracking.
- Able to work well even under pressure when occasional situations demand
- A strategic, independent thinker with very good planning, communication and people skills.
P.O. Box 44580-00100,
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/dac-aviation-parts-manager-job-kenya.html/#sthash.MXeSOMIH.dpuf