Cytonn Investments Management Limited is an independent investment company offering privately placed alternative investment solutions (real estate, private equity and structured products) targeting institutional investors, high net-worth investors and the diaspora.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all staff files are up to date;
- Monitor the Leave System;
- Assist in the development of various HR manuals, processes, policies and their adjacent forms;
- Co-ordinate/Administrate the various recruitment tasks from advertising up until onboarding the successful candidates;
- Co-ordinate staff insurance records and act as a liaison with the insurance company / broker;
- Oversee staff, subsistence, travel and associated cost management;
- Communicate to staff on general staff matters;
- Enter data into the database or HR system for maintaining accurate records;
- Maintain and developing the filing system of personnel;
- Assist in administering staff benefits, programs, and events.
- Must have achieved at least a B+ of equivalent in high school;
- Graduated or will graduate with at least a second class upper honors from university;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities;
- Be committed to succeeding in a team context;
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm and ability to work long hours and under pressure to deliver timely solutions/deliverables.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted