Customer Service Urgent Job Vacancy in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Customer Service Urgent in Kenya
Career vacancy;Customer Service Urgent in Kenya
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain Customer focus at all times and respond to customers’ enquiries (e-mails phone and face to face)
- Work within agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
- Exceed productivity standards; such as overall accuracy; maintaining Service Level of Agreement; backlog management of departmental and individual markets and maintaining daily statistic.
- Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
- Ensure all customers’ queries are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate, to the Customer Service Manager.
- Maintain advanced working knowledge of all customer service processes for different market segments and communicate discrepancies/ issues to team manager when necessary.
- Mentoring and developing new staff to meet customer service requirements. Demonstrating willingness to assist team with day to day operations.
- Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, customer service management and colleagues.
- Perform quality assurance on work processed.
- Report workload statistics as required.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Provide flexible support for team members and other teams and foster a positive and a motivating environment.
- Demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to changing business priorities.
- Assist in gathering business requirements and analysis activities to facilitate Continuous Improvement.
- Identify and escalate recurring or consistent problems with systems functionality.
- Understand priorities, products and services and have a good grasp of how the company is run.
- Set high performance standards and pursue agreed goals.
- Strive for constant improvements and take responsibility for achieving business results and persevere despite obstacles.
- Diagnose problems and thoroughly analyze information to guide decision making.
- Evaluate and assimilate critical information when reaching conclusions and make logical, competent decisions.
- Report problems to management with suggestions for resolutions.
- BA In Administration.
- A minimum of 3years in office administration and call centre duties is preferable.
- Team Player, Self-motivated, result-oriented and highly independent.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 19th May 2016.