Customer Service Team Leader Career in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Customer Service Team Leader in Kenya
Career vacancy;Customer Service Team Leader in Kenya
What We Offer: Are you ready to revolutionize customer service in Kenya? At Branch, you will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of our customers.
Job Description: Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role will be responsible for the performance and coordination of our customer solutions associates.
- Ensure achievement of the customer service team KPIs
- Manage team staffing, attendance, and breaks
- Track team KPIs and lead weekly meetings to drive performance improvement
- Share daily product release updates with team
- Serve as first point of escalation for issues, file tickets, and proactively resolve issues. Manage the CS Tracker and other key documents
- Ensure every issue is channeled appropriately and issues are never dropped
- Ensure that all CS staff are aware of the status of all tickets
- Reporting: regular reports on team performance, KPI achievement and attendance
- Track quality across all Channels
- Document suggested product improvements. Work closely with Marketing and Credit/Risk
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as requested by Manager from time to time.
- Extensive experience in a Customer Service environment
- Detailed understanding of Customer service processes & KPIs
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Extremely analytical with excellent attention to detail
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.