Credit Bank Junior Human Resources & Administration Officer Job in Kenya June 2014
Junior Officer – Human Resources & Administration
- Assist in drafting of correspondence in the Human Resource office
- Processing of staff medical claims to insurer
- Maintenance of HR registers including leave, training and others.
- Receive job applications and maintain a database of relevant applications
- Assist in setting up interviews for shortlisted candidates and obtaining necessary references
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of induction programs for new employees
- Assist in maintaining proper documentation for all staff
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll
- Assist in filing of staff records and other correspondence
- Assist in preparation and execution of external and in-house trainings
- Obtaining NITA approvals for external trainings.
- Assist the Head of Human Resources in implementing the Human Resource policies
- Be in liaison with the Head of Human Resources in ensuring that the bank’s HR policies, processes and procedures are in conformity with the industry’s best practices
- Give guidance to employees on various human resource procedures and policies in liaison with the Head of HR
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Head of Human Resources from time to time
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in similar position preferably with a bank/financial institution
- Knowledge of Kenyan labour laws
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management is desirable.
- Working knowledge of HRIS
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
Head of Human Resources
Credit Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 61064-00200,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Credit Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer.