Corporate Security Manager Job vacancy at Co-operative Bank in Kenya Nov 2015
Highly adaptable, dynamic, thorough and experienced in banking operations, experienced in Corporate Security management, with latitude and self-drive to excel in Security Management;
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Provides cost effective solutions to enhance overall security of facilities, employees, property, and customers through electronic and physical security systems including, but not limited to, access control, CCTV, lighting, guarding and fencing standards.
- Conducts risk assessments at bank facilities to identify security vulnerabilities and implement corrective measures to mitigate risk to people and property and prevent loss from theft and diversion.
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures for designs, configuration and implementation of physical security systems for both employees and facilities/premises protection.
- Conduct investigations, audits, special event coordination and other safety, security or business continuity efforts as business conditions warrant.
- Develop relationships with appropriate regulatory and law enforcement agencies necessary to facilitate the interests of the bank.
- Ensure the security of facilities and assets of the bank by conducting threat and risk analyses at each facility to identify potential issues, monitoring internal control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained.
- Oversee the day-to-day security concerns in all facilities of the bank program including supervision of outsourced security personnel and ensuring their compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all employees of the bank work in a safe environment by investigating reported security incidents, providing security awareness sessions and answering inquiries from all stakeholders regarding security as it relates to the bank.
- Network, gather business intelligence and benchmark on security/safety best practices to provide support for implementation of security initiatives in line with the bank’s security term development plan.
- Perform corporate investigation and review the effectiveness of security processes, systems and recommend measures to enhance existing practices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Security Management in a business related field with training in Corporate Security Management
- Honest and an effective team player with a high degree of confidentiality.
- strong interpersonal skills, a good planner with excellent analytic skills
- Articulate with excellent communication and report writing skills.
- A team player and a leader with excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly organized, thorough, quality conscious with a structured and disciplined approach to risk.
If you fit the profile, then apply today!