IT Company Marketer Job in Kenya June 2014
Job specification: This is a field job that requires one to aggressively generate sales Leads, follow them, and seal sales. It invites the competence of a skilled negotiator, a keen eye for business, good time management and self initiative.
- Generate sale leads and follow them aggressively.
- Negotiate with the clients on behalf of the company and in collaboration with office support to seal deals.
- Collect customer due diligence for credibility checking for credit terms sales.
- Calling customers to book individual appointments, technical support appointments or Management appointments with new clients.
- Help in the purchase of some equipment and software from our suppliers and fetching them to our offices or the client’s offices.
- Represent the company in explaining the IT technicalities in the simplest possible language that the client can understand.
- Writing reports to up-date the management on the progress of what he /she is undertaking.
- At least a diploma in IT or any other related field.
- Must be IT savvy
- A diploma in Sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Solid marketing experience of 4-5 years in an IT market.
- A good understanding of computer hardware and software terminologies
- Aged between 20-30 years.
- Ready to grow with the company.
- Very good negotiation skills.
- Superb time management skill.
- An eye for business.
- Limited credit is provided at the start of every week.
- Facilitation to move around is provided to help you meet clients and seal sales.