Manufacturing Company Company Driver in Nairobi Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Company Driver – Nairobi Kenya 2015
- Drive company vehicles.
- Ascertain that the vehicle given to you is in good working condition.
- Uphold all highway laws.
- Ensure proper sanitation is maintained in the premises and its environs.
- Transfer goods on order from the finished goods store to the loading bay.
- In liaison with the dispatch assistant, verify the amount invoiced tallies with the amount and quantity of the order.
- Verify that all products are in good condition before loading (not damaged).
- Load the ordered goods to the vehicle.
- Off-load the goods upon arrival to the destination.
- Collect returns from shops and ensure that they have been received.
- Arranging goods in the finished goods store.
- Collect payment from customers who pay on delivery.
- Transfer finished goods from the production area to the finished goods area.
- Administration & Managerial duties.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Any other duties not necessarily mentioned which are in line with the position as a Driver.
- MUST have at least a KCSE and/or a Diploma/Certificate in a relevant field.
- MUST have a Certificate of Good Conduct.
- MUST have a valid driving license.
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years experience in working in the Logistics & Transport sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assertive, proactive and keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal & Time management skills.
- Excellent planning, coordinating and organizing skills.
- Mature with the ability to make decisions.
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.