Co-operative Bank Relationship Manager (Diaspora Banking) Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Co-operative Bank Relationship Manager (Diaspora Banking) in Kenya
Career vacancy:Co-operative Bank Relationship Manager (Diaspora Banking) in Kenya
Are you a self – driven individual with a proven track record to exceed sales goals and customer expectations?
We have an exciting opportunity within our Retail Banking Department for the position of Relationship Manager – Diaspora Banking.
- Own and drive the Diaspora banking proposition through selling, growing business and ensure that there is increased customer base, deposits, earnings, facility utilization and usage of all bank products and services.
- Act as a principal point of contact for the Bank’s relationship with a designated portfolio of Diaspora customers and non-customers to all other units as customer needs dictate.
- Analyze market intelligence across the global markets to facilitate development/enhancement of innovative products and services offered to the Diaspora customers.
- Champion and deliver world class customer service by ensuring quality service delivery for customers within the bank’s Service Level Agreements.
- Achieve the set growth targets for the portfolio in terms of numbers and values through pro-actively identifying cross-selling opportunities within own portfolio of customers
- Manage Diaspora customer requests/transactions in compliance with the bank policies, procedures and guidelines with zero tolerance to operational risk & frauds.
- Ensure the existing customer relations are well maintained to achieve high customer retention as well as building effective relationships with branches and key support functions
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field with at least 2 years’ sales experience
- Must have worked in team oriented environments and with good relationship management skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as be an excellent communicator with ability to set and meet stretching targets and strict deadline
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities
- Demonstrate a solid awareness in operational risk and quality in driving service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality and trusted relationships