Co-operative Bank Head of Agency Banking Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Co-operative Bank Head of Agency Banking in Kenya
Career vacancy:Co-operative Bank Head of Agency Banking in Kenya
Are you ready to transform your leadership journey with an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven and high performance culture?
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons and exciting opportunities.
If you are looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment, then The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
Reporting to Divisional Director Retail & Business Banking, the position has the responsibility to formulate and execute Agency Banking Business Strategy in alignment with the Group Business Strategic Plan.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Establish and drive the Agency Banking strategy in line with overall bank’s objectives while ensuring that the CBK guidelines on Agency Banking are adhered to.
- Ensure continuous product reviews, craft and develop new products as well as enhance existing ones depending on the market and customer need changes as informed by market intelligence.
- Engage various institutions for Partnerships
- Execute operational excellence, cost management and compliance to internal policies and CBK guidelines.
- Design and implement service experience and carry out branding of agencies as well as training of agents, field officers and relationship managers to ensure delivery of exceptional service to customers.
- Continuously monitor and review process flows and ensure availability and reliability of the systems for seamless agent transactions.
- Ensure and drive business growth. Keep track of the overall performance of the department as well as that of field officers and regional managers performance to ensure that the annual targets are achieved
- Monitor the performance of agents regionally and branch wise and provide feedback to regional Managers and support to branches as far as Agency Banking is concerned.
- Establish and implement strategies for transaction Migration through the Agents’ Network
- Ensure renewal of agent licenses annually as well as initiate and ensure establishment of a robust remuneration tariff for agents.
- Champion customer service and implementation of quality service delivery standards.
- A business related university degree.
- 5 years’ experience in Agency Banking management role, driving business development.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills and business closure techniques.
- Proven people, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Strong risk analytical skills.
- A result driven ‘team player’, personality with a willingness and ability to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Innovative, with prior experience in product development. Has wide knowledge of Agency Banking and understands the Regulatory Authority requirements.
- Strong communication skills both in person and in writing with excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands.
- Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills, analytical and professional with an enthusiastic attitude and focus on results.
- A high aptitude and comfort level with technical environments and the ability to work in a highly demanding environment and able to meet aggressive deadlines.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number HAB/RBB/2016 by Friday 23rd May, 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer.