Club Social Media Marketer Job in Nairobi, Kenya Feb 2016
Job opportunity: Club Social Media Marketer in Nairobi, Kenya
Employment vacancy: Club Social Media Marketer in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of A Social Media Marketer at a club in Nairobi.
- Conceptualizing and executing weekly entertainment concepts for all the units
- Identifying and advising the Marketing Director and HoD on potential growth areas for weekly activities.
- Liaison between service providers (mainly DJs) and management.
- Welfare and development of in-house DJs profile.
- Communicate via social media with the potential customers on a daily basis.
- Design, monitor and maintain the websites and social media pages,
- Updating all accounts Obtain and provide/upload photos for publications and websites as needed. – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Youtube etc.
- Communication liaison between the outlets and patrons on the platforms. Check and respond on all equerries
- Design and execute marketing concepts based on our social media platforms.
- Survey and report on analytical data to help understand the patronage in each unit.
- Researching on new and innovative social media platforms to ensure the group’s competitiveness and leadership.
- Liaise with the group’s graphics designer on Photography and Videography.
- Plan, coordinate, manage and promote special events within the internet community.
- Respond to all guest inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate and assist with the distribution of posters to market the clubs with aim of getting hit hits.
- Stay up to date on all new social media trends
- Write creative blogs that spark customers’ interests
- Write press releases regarding new attractions and events
- Research events in the entertainment industry that we could partner in.
- Manage all social media platforms including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
- Ensure growth of Group’s social media pages.
- Know your way around Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, G+, Understand analytics and be able to pair it up with actionable strategies.
- Networking experience with high online following
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations or Communication.
- Track Record in the creation of new markets for entertainment services
- Sound Knowledge of the service industry and the market trend within the industry.
- Good organizational skills and an orderly approach to marketing matters.
- An ability to listen, think ahead and communicate.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- The ability to lead by example and strong people management skills.
- Well-developed Communication and Organization skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented, proven leadership skills.
- Passionate about the entertainment industry and outgoing.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.