Cloud Services Company Sales Representative Job in Kilimani, Nairobi, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Cloud Services Company Sales Representative in Kilimani, Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy;Cloud Services Company Sales Representative in Kilimani, Nairobi, Kenya
Job description: The Sales Representative will be responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income as per agreed annual targets
- Present client to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Spend majority of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; establishing needs; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the NOC team
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to are captured and explored
- As a representative of the company at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using CRM software
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedure
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Ensure the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- To ensure you are a prime candidate for this opportunity it is essential that you have
- A degree from recognized university
- Experience within a similar sales role in the IT industry
- Proven sales results
- Relationship management experience is essential
Education: Degree in IT, Marketing, Engineering or any other relevant degree
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.