Cleaning Company Group Head of Sales Career Recruitment in Kenya Dec 2015
Summary: Our client is a cleaning company who are committed to providing modern and professional cleaning services to a wide range of clients from commercial, industrial and domestic clients.
Strategy Formulation: Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the sales growth of the organization.
Business Planning and Budgeting: Participate in the business planning process, review, recommend, obtain budgetary approval, implementation and control for contributing to the robustness of business plans and activities and cost containment.
Statutory Compliance and Reporting: Manage, modify, and report on all statutory obligations relating to tenders and bids, and for compliance with legal requirements as well as manage the external tender process.
Grow the Sales Volumes: Proactively ensure steady sales growth for the company as the company retains market competitiveness and positive image as well as ensure continuous sales growth at by building a high performance sales team that delivers results, maximizing sales to the current clientele and new products development
Follow Up on Payments: Drive the sales team to ensure clients make pending payments on time to ensure smooth flow of projects.
Team Development and Management: Responsible for monitoring performance, growth and development of his team to ensure a motivated team in the sales department.
Development of Action Plans to Penetrate New Markets: Initiate, coordinate, design and implement concrete strategies to ensure penetration into new markets in implementation of sales strategy as well as guiding the sales team on new markets to ensure profit maximization.
Pricing Strategy: Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin. Maintain an active update of pricing model.
Contract Document Management: In liaison with his team, accurately prepare and renew contract documents.
Customer Relationship Management-(CRM): Managing Parapet Limited’s interactions with current and future customers using technology to organize, automate and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support as well as ensuring continuous updates, keep close contact with clients, to ensure the company retains positive image and client satisfaction at all times.
New Projects Mobilization: Exhibit sales acumen to ensure the company progressively acquires and retains new business to achieve increased sales volume and profitability.
Management of The Sales Process: Across the regions, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in marketing or business administration from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Professional qualification: Diploma in sales & marketing from a recognized institution or equivalent;
- A minimum of eight (8 years) experience of which 4 (four) should be in a management position in main stream Sales.
- Proficiency in excel and Sage systems.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Sales management and customer service.
- Knowledge of Sales tools and techniques
- Knowledge of and experience in the service industry and similar and operating environment an added advantage
- Long-term perspective and cultural sensitivity.
- Special qualifications: The incumbent must demonstrate proficiency in sales administration, strong organizational skills in the areas of Sales and operations, budget and project administration; effective interface with diverse groups; effective supervisory skills.
- Incumbent experience must include demonstrated hands-on responsibility for the full scope of Sales activities, both operations and analysis.
- Developing Sales Standards
- Foster Team work
- Management Proficiency
- Managing Profitability
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Building Relationships
- Organizational Astuteness
- People skills
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Group Head of Sales
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only