Citadelle Operations Supervisor Job in Kenya Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Citadelle Operations Supervisor in Kenya
Career vacancy: Citadelle Operations Supervisor in Kenya
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Section / Department: Citadelle
Reports To: Operations Manager
Job Summary: To supervise the execution of daily operational activities in line with diverse regional business requirements to ensure harmony of all stakeholders and to ensure that accountability structures are working as required.
- Promotes professionalism within the security team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring the timely completion of administrative functions such as Daily Security Recaps, Daily activity reports, and incident reports.
- Coordinates and monitors the operational effectiveness of the teams in delivery of services
- Supervises effective use of company assets by all teams.
- Develops, recommends and implements necessary program changes to meet the client’s goals and objectives through the assistance of the operations Manager,
- Effects necessary staff changes for smooth operations in liaison with HR Coordinator and Commercial Manager
- Provides updates from clients, supervisors and control room to the Management
- Facilitates recruitment of guards in liaison with the HR Coordinator and the Commercial Manager
- Ensures maintenance of Master roll for designated regions
- Any other duty related to the company
- Smooth operational processes
- Client retention
- Asset effectiveness
Direct Reports: Supervisors
- Government bodies,
- Law enforcing agents
- Diploma in Security Management or relevant field
- Customer care
- Security related training and certification
Job / Functional Skills
- Operations and logistics
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
All interested and qualified candidates to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 26 February 2016.
They should indicate their current and expected salaries.