I Choose Life Africa Sales and Marketing Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya June 2014
Reports to: Communication & Marketing Strategist
Function: Communication & Marketing
Vision & Mission: ICL’s vision is to see a ‘Healthy Africa, Empowered People!’ The organization seeks to support to the implementation of Vision 2030 through the cascading it to the Counties.
ICL’s mission is to create a movement of individuals that enhance the quality of life for communities through Health initiatives, Economic empowerment, Academic and career mentoring and improved Leadership and governance (HEAL).
Job Purpose: To identify and manage marketing opportunities, build an in-depth understanding of customers and manage the Sales & marketing of organization products
- Plan all corporate sales actions set for each market segment in the annual sales plan.
- Preparation of useful sales and marketing activity tracking reports on a regular basis as agreed upon with management.
- Development of clear, results-driven marketing strategies across acquisition, retention and reactivation based on a clear understanding of the ICL organization Products
- Manage all sales and marketing activities while ensuring that sales and revenue targets are met.
- Working closely with management to identify and target specific, agreed clients and project opportunities in order to build and maintain profitable relationships with customers.
- To represent Organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Provide management with regular market intelligence on competitor activities and overall demand patterns
- Analyze sales trends and variances and devise strategies and actions to enable the company meet its sales objectives
- Establishes and ensures maintenance of good relations with stakeholders both in internally and in the market
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the organization and its products and services to ensure that a professional organization and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
- Establish strong relationships with customers and manage all activities of customer service including but not limited to identifying their requirements and providing suitable solutions.
- Build sales channels including on-line and on-ground activities to drive demand
- Manage the sales channel performance and take corrective actions as needed
- Report on each channel performance regularly to management
- Demonstrable self sufficiency, sales leadership, entrepreneurial relationship and business development.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good time management skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent selling skills and establishing new business
- Sound Commercial awareness
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Proven ability in closing business to business deal
- A Minimum of a bachelor’s degree Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years working experience within the sales and marketing environment.
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Ability to work toward sales goals and targets, job task and responsibility
- Flexibility in working offsite in selling products