Child Doctor Kenya Head of Mission Job Vacancy April 2016
Job opportunity:Child Doctor Kenya Head of Mission Vacancy
Career vacancy:Child Doctor Kenya Head of Mission Vacancy
Head of Mission of Child Doctor Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
The Head of Mission shall provide leadership to the staff in order to achieve organization’s goal and provide quality care and services to our clients and sponsors.
S/he shall Oversee, Plan, Implement and Evaluate organization’s ongoing programs.
Shall foster teamwork and effective communication between the Board, Child Doctor Japan (CDJ) and Child Doctor Kenya (CDK).
Shall draw proposal for funding
Education & Qualifications
- Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Education or Social Sciences
- Master in Public Health with a focus on global health and development
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in relevant field, Experience in promotion of health and welfare for children with special needs.
- Experience in NGOs, Public institutions and international Organizations.
- Experience in project management, evaluation and finance management.
- Ability to work in a multi Cultural environment with sensitivity to respect for diversity, excellent organizational, interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions, ability to work under pressure.
- Innovative, creative, visionary and result oriented leader
- Possess firm, fair and transparent management style.
- Knowledge of Japanese language, both oral and written.
- Ability to communicate in Kiswahili for foreign candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested persons should submit their detailed CV, a cover letter, relevant copies of academic and
professional qualifications, and 3 referees by Wednesday 13th April, 2016
by Email to;
Attention to HR, Child Doctor Kenya
P. O. Box 5828-00200,