Chief Accountant Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 170K) 2014
Reports to: Finance Manager
Based at: Nairobi
1. Business Degree
2. CPA (K)
Job Purpose: The accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year- end financial statements.
- Manage administration, personnel issues and payroll preparation.
- Budget and cash flow preparation, control and financial forecasting.
- Treasury control and safeguarding of company assets.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely annual audit of the company financial statements.
- Liaise with head office functions in Nairobi and company Directors.
- Manage risk by ensuring the company has proper insurance covers.
- Manage all office related purchases.
- Ensuring internal controls relevant proper implementation of the same.
- Support in customs functions.
- Negotiation of contracts with service providers for best quality service at reasonable prices.
- Tax planning and compliance with all tax regulations, and ensure all taxes and other statutory deductions are paid timely.
- Revenue control and management.
- Managing company bank accounts.
Please email cv to email@example.com by the 6th of Dec 2013