Chemelil Sacco Society Marketing & Product Development Manager Job in Kenya June 2014
Working closely with the Organization leadership, functional heads and other stakeholders, the job holder will manage and co-ordinate product development, differentiation, branding, customer recruitment and public relations affairs of the Sacco.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing option) or equivalent.
- Registered member of marking professional body
- Co-operative management course will be an added advantage
- Proven knowledge and experience in Company Act, Cooperative Societies Act and Statutory compliances.
- Hands on proficiency in computerized environment with knowledge in micro finance and Sacco driven Software (ASMAS) will be an added advantage.
- Driving license will be an added advantage too.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with a reputable organization-preferably co-operatives societies.
Chemelil Sacco Society Ltd.
P.O Box 14
Closing date will be 15th July 2014.
Chemelil Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.