Chef Job in Nanyuki, Kenya (40K) April 2016
Job vacancy:Chef in Nanyuki, Kenya (40K)
Career opportunity:Chef in Nanyuki, Kenya (40K)
Our client, based in Nanyuki is looking for a Chef to manage the kitchen section to ensure production of quality food and artistic presentation of food for the new kitchen and an existing kitchen.
- Determine how food should be presented with colorful & artistic flair.
- Ensure timely delivery of services.
- Estimate the amounts and costs of required supplies.
- Ensure food cost control.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and ensure that the employees adhere to the same.
- Plan and develop new recipes and cooking techniques.
- Practice first in first out policy with regards to food supplies.
- Check and maintain the quality of food.
- Check on the quality and quantity of food.
- Order food and other supplies to ensure efficient operation.
- Must have at least 3 years experience.
- Must be conversant in first in first out systems (FIFO).
- Must have a good understanding of menu compilation, international cuisine & up to date market trends.
- Have a good understanding of dietary requirements, stock rotation and control.
- Excellent time management, hosting, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary hygiene principles and attention to details.
- Excellent creative and artistic flair and a team player with a positive attitude.
Deadline: 12th May 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.