Community Based Organization Project Officer (ICT) Job in Nairobi Kenya Feb 2016
Job vacancy:Community Based Organization Project Officer (ICT) in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy: Community Based Organization Project Officer (ICT) in Nairobi Kenya
A community based organization is looking for a Project Officer (ICT) with technical skills to lead an exciting youth-led initiative.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Be able to provide professional, timely and effective ICT support services to the users of an online platform and the organization including maintaining and updating the organization’s websites.
- Have a working knowledge of social media as a tool for social change
- Keep up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
- Be IT savvy
- Have experience managing community programs/working with communities
- Be able to work under minimum supervision, independently as well as part of a team
- Be able to work in diverse multi-cultural settings
- Have good communication (oral and written) skills.
- Be highly organized and self-driven
- Knowledge of governance issues in general and youth participation in particular would be an added advantage
- He /She should be a person of high integrity and able to multi-task.
- He / She should be 25 years and above.
- He / She should have worked in a similar position for 4 years and above.
- He / She should be flexible and able to manage duties assigned to him / her diligently.
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary is negotiable based on skills and relevant experience.
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd February 2016.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi.