Catering Coordinator / Marketing Assistant Job in Kenya – Largest Retail Sandwich Stores Worldwide April 2016
Job opportunity;Catering Coordinator / Marketing Assistant in Kenya – Largest Retail Sandwich Stores Worldwide
Career vacancy;Catering Coordinator / Marketing Assistant in Kenya – Largest Retail Sandwich Stores Worldwide
- Contact potential customers and offices to explain our offerings.
- Develop a steady clientelle of catering customers
- Handle all Catering inquiries and ensure timely follow up on the same business day.
- Maintaining an accurate filing system for the Catering department.
- Maintain an accurate tracking of signed Function Contracts, Terms & Conditions, Deposits, etc.
- Keep an accurate and detailed function book.
- Assists in the preparation of Sales Promotions
- Attends all Catering & Sales Promotions meetings as requested.
- Attend all required training sessions.
- Handle client/guest complaints and problems.
- Competitive analysis every six months by calling competition by gathering data
- Ensure that restaurant policies and procedures are followed.
- All other duties as required by the Director or Operations and Director of Marketing
- 3 years of work experience, preferably in a sales, or event coordinator role.
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant field
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Thursday 5th May 2016
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.