Cashier / Stores Assistant Career Recruitment in Kenya Dec 2015
Job vacancy: Cashier / Stores Assistant Employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Today work Kenya
Job Title: Cashier / Stores Assistant
Supervised by: Branch Manager
The Cashier / Stores Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving, storing and issuing goods to all internal and external clients and keeping proper records of all transactions
- Coordinating material receiving from internal and external sources
- Inspecting and verifying material items received from suppliers against purchase order specification and supplier delivery documents.
- Participate in carrying out stock takes
- Ensure that any stock variances are thoroughly investigated, documented and resolved in a timely manner
- To code and post all petty cash payment vouchers to the relevant departments and cost centers
- To verify all payment vouchers before issuing cash
- To prepare daily banking schedules
- To prepare all payment vouchers and ensure all support documents are attached
- To ensure all cash issued is accounted for
- To post all cash and bank transactions into the system
- To maintain up to date receipts and payments registers
- To prepare daily and monthly cash account reconciliations
- To process sales receipts for all sales
- To receive and bank all sales (Cash or cheques) daily latest within 48hours.
- Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
- CPA II
- 1 year relevant work experience
- Experience with ERP software.
- Excellent organization skills
- High level of integrity
- Analytic al skills
- Demonstrate high degree of responsibility, work ethics and integrity.