Carrefour Section Manager (Light House Hold Goods) Job in Kenya Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Carrefour Section Manager (Light House Hold Goods) in Kenya
Employment opportunity: Carrefour Section Manager (Light House Hold Goods)in Kenya
Section Manager – Light House Hold Goods
Our client, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group Carrefour, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Section Manager – Light House Hold Goods.
- Perform all necessary tasks to develop sales and satisfy customers.
- Must have excellent knowledge of all products and impart the same on the section team.
- Manage and lead team.
- Set objectives and work with team towards achieving targets and growth.
- Understand and apply Standard Management.
- Fulfill Permanent Responsibilities requirements.
- Ensure that products are properly labeled with right prices and brand names.
- Monitor and maintain stock inventory levels to avoid over or under stocking.
- Execution of excellent customer care relations including prompt response to queries and appropriate remedial measures for complaints from internal and external customers
- Put in place stringent measures to curb product spoilages.
- Develop sales promotions in liaison with the Department Head and Store General Manager to enhance sales.
- Management and overall supervision of section team including enforcement of positive and negative rewards.
- Carry out section inventory on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and participate in sales budgets.
- Analyze profit and loss statements and recommend improvements to meet department goals.
- Assist in section staff recruitment exercise.
- Internal training of section team
- Minimum 5 years in Retail Sales from a reputable organization, with experience in the following:
- Procedural execution
- Team Management
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management
- Entrepreneurship course/certificate
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Monday, 29th February 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.