Position: Retail Store Assistant
Salary: KShs 15,000
- Receives products and prepares them for display in the store according to established policies by performing duties such as sorting, pricing, folding, hanging and maintaining related records.
- Maintains or changes product displays including those required for periodic sale events.
- Performs product inventory in accordance with established policies and maintains related records.
- Greets and assists customers with product selection.
- Operates cash register and processes cash, debit card, and credit card sale transactions
- Handles cash and receipts for the sale of merchandise by performing duties such as counting the float, balancing cash, providing change, sorting and securing cash.
- Prepares and makes bank deposits; maintains financial records
- Opens and closes the store by performing duties such as placing and removing signage, opening and closing tills, unlocking and securing the store.
- Provides information about the retail store(s) and service(s) to members of the public in person and over the phone.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the store by ensuring that maintenance duties are completed and by performing duties such as cleaning windows, sweeping floors and dusting product shelves as required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
The candidate should have good command of English (especially written English)
Must be familiar with the various social media platforms as these will be used to further market the business
Must be one who takes initiative and can work under minimum supervision.
If you feel that this is the right job for you, kindly send your CV to email@example.com