Career vacancy at ICAP Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Nairobi, Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – Kenya
Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Provide continuous on-going audit of program data based on established PEPFAR targets.
- Provide continuous feedback on quarterly aggregate and patient-level data for quality of care improvement to the program implementation team.
- Perform data analysis to check the quality of data quality from routine quarterly reports.
- Prepare regular high quality presentations of summarized program data for program staff and funding agency
- Routine analysis of program data in preparation for data summaries for research abstracts and manuscripts.
- Kenyan national with an Advanced Statistics Degree (minimum Masters) in Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics, Medicine or Epidemiology.
- At least 5 years experience in medical statistical analysis, monitoring and evaluation systems in HIV programs
- Strong data management and data analysis skills essential
- Advanced skills in graphic presentation of data
- Strong supervisory and management skills
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer