Wiper Democratic Movement – Kenya is a Registered Political Party, whose mission is to inter-alia build a social, democratic state and society in which all Kenyans have a better life based on democratic and Constitutional principles of a pluralistic democracy and good governance founded on principles of Unity, Justice, Fairness, respect for the Rule of Law, Peace, Liberty and Equality.
The Party is looking for a dynamic, service oriented, self-motivated and result driven Executive Director.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Executive Director (ED) will be responsible for providing leadership to the Party Secretariat in implementing the Party’s Strategic Plan, and programs as approved by NEC.
The ED will ensure that the Party is run in a professional and focused manner that allows it to inter-alia;
- Prepare an organizational strategy for growth and development of the Party to achieve its political, strategic and policy goals that are designed to deliver the party’s vision and objectives;
- Develop fundraising strategies to raise funds to support the party programmes
- Ensure preparation of programme based budget and prudent management of the Party resources;
- Ensure timely submission of statutory returns in accordance with the Political parties Act.
- Provide strong and overall leadership in developing, implementing and managing party programmes as approved by NEC,
- Provide overall coordination and administration of the day to day affairs of the Party Secretariat.
The successful Candidate must be a person who has;
- At least five (5) years’ experience in areas related to promoting politically related agenda with a high degree of success.
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence and wide experience in policy and strategy formulation and implementation.
- Has a Clear appreciation of the country’s political and economic needs at the national and county level.
- Has demonstrated a high degree of administrative ability and leadership;
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate
- In possession of at least a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following; Political science, Law, Economics, Commerce, Sociology, Psychology or any other degree from related fields. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Is a member of the Party and understands Party’s ideologies and core values.
Terms and Conditions: The remuneration package and the benefits of the ED will be commensurate with experience and is negotiable.
Applications with a detailed CV should be submitted on or before 19th October 2015 via the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com
Failure to comply with any of the above requirements will lead to automatic disqualification.
Sen. Omar Hassan Omar
Wiper Democratic Movement- Kenya
P.O. Box 403-00100