Call Center Agent Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Call Center Agent in Kenya
Career vacancy:Call Center Agent in Kenya
Call Center Agent
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions.
- Claims screening and verification.
- Conducting campaigns, survey and promotions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Verbal Communication,
- Phone Skills,
- Listening Skills,
- Data Entry Skills,
- People Skills,
- Customer Focus,
- Customer Service,
- Attention to Detail,
Education and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in any field
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Good typing skills
- Fluent in English & Swahili.
NOTE: ONLY FRESH GRADUATES WITH NO EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Starting Gross Salary: Kshs 16,872.00
How to Apply:
Send an updated & detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quote the position applied for as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.