Feb 2016 Solar Lighting Business Development Manager career Recruitment Kenya
Job vacancy: Business Development Manager Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Business Development Manager Work Kenya
S/He will be required to create, grow and maintain a distribution network through management of a country-wide, hierarchical team of sales people from regional sales managers, to account executives to last-mile sales people.
This is a senior position within the organization and presents a huge and unique opportunity for self-growth and promotion as although initially required to focus on Kenya, the selected person’s area of operation is expected to expand regionally over the next few years to cover the five East African countries, as well as South Sudan, Somalia, DRC and Madagascar.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in middle- or senior-sales management in the FMCG industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English and Kiswahili.
- Valid driving license, ability to travel extensively within the country and the wider region and accustomed to working in rural areas.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other basic computer applications.
Applications should include CV and names/contacts for 3 references plus salary expectations.
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com