Branch Manager Job in Kenya 2014
Responsible for managing the Branch Office in order to meet the needs of customers in the Coast region.
- Manages the Branch Office in order to meet the needs of customers in the region.
- Works with management in establishing growth, sales, and profit objectives for the branch;
- Ensures that the branch office is properly staffed and that the staff is trained to meet customer service needs as well as sales objectives.
- Makes certain that all office operations are performed in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Provides for the proper security, maintenance, and cleanliness of the office;
- Maintains records and prepares required monthly reports.
- Communicates with other departments to assist in answering questions and resolving issues.
- Makes certain that all customer service personnel are adequately trained both with respect to product knowledge and selling techniques.
- Ensures that all sales and customer service reporting information is provided on a timely basis.
- Conducts regular scheduled sales and customer service meetings; actively encourages staff to build customer relationships.
- Serves as an active member of the office customer service team and is held accountable for sales performance;
- Interacts with senior management and other officers to further expand the portfolio of the company.
- Understanding of the Coast Region is an added advantage.
- Degree in Marketing or any relevant Management course.
- At least 2 year experience in Management position.
- Understanding of the Coast Region.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/branch-manager-job-kenya.html/#sthash.buxEW6jG.dpuf