Branch Manager Job in Nakuru, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Branch Manager in Nakuru, Kenya
Career vacancy;Branch Manager in Nakuru, Kenya
Work Station: Nakuru
Reports to Senior Management in Kenya
Direct Reports: All staff in Nakuru branch – in Sales, Service & Administration
The following are critical competences expected of you;
- Collaborate – Be supportive of colleagues, and offer help and advice when asked
- Convince and Persuade – Be able to state facts clearly and make logical arguments
- Hold to Account – Be aware of and aim for high standards of performance
- Understand self and others – Have awareness of own behavior and how this can impact on others
- Develop self and others – Be positive towards others, giving constructive feedback. Be aware of own development needs and take responsibility to improve them
- Lead and Inspire – Listen to others’ ideas and participate effectively in team working
- Commercial insight – Use available information to learn, consult others and ask questions
- Entrepreneurial Drive – Be enthusiastic, organized and complete tasks effectively
- Initiative – Take action quickly and decisively
- Passion for customers – Follow up on customer enquiries, requests or complaints and keep customers informed of progress
- Strategic Thinking – Be straightforward and practical in approach and use previous experience to resolve new challenges
- Courage – Be able to carry out tasks without the need for supervision, and able to build client’s trust and confidence in the service delivered
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum degree in a business field acquired from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in operations management, administration and business development gained preferably from a service environment
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Effective manager able to lead a team
- Result oriented, energetic go getter ready to face new challenges.
- A good business understanding of Western, Nyanza & Rift regions and surrounding regions.
- Good communication skills, superior computer skills and driving experience of over 5 years.
- Aged between 35 to 45 years. Mature and settled.