Bouncer Jobs at Tribeka Holdings, Nairobi Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Bouncer at Tribeka Holdings, Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Bouncer at Tribeka Holdings, Nairobi Kenya
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bouncer position at Tribeka Holdings in Nairobi.
Job Purpose: Protect guests, employees and property by maintaining a safe and secure environment at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide protective security at various company sites in line with established operating procedures for each site.
- To ensure proper access control as per the requirements of the Restaurant.
- Ensure proper documentation of Restaurant occurrence book and handover notes at all times in line with established procedures.
- To ensure that in the event of an incident, a report is escalated immediately to the relevant authorities and all necessary measures taken to preserve evidence.
- Provide immediate and accurate feedback regarding site incidents and occurrences and make initial incident reports.
- Any other duties as may be varied from time to time depending on the requirements of each particular assignment.
- Patrol areas and check doors, gates and windows to ensure they are secured.
- Watch for irregularities (e.g. fire hazards, leaking water pipes, lights left on, equipment malfunctions, unlocked security doors) and report incidents or problems to the appropriate supervisor or Manager on duty.
- Maintain records of employees and company guests.
- Maintain a work ticket for company vehicles.
- Check guests and their hand luggage to detect concealed weapons and explosives
- Detect and report fraud, shoplifting and other unlawful acts of employees or patrons of business establishments.
- Provide assistance to the guests and other clients.
- Ensure that goods received are as per the purchase requisition and that substandard or damaged goods are not allowed.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or a diploma in security management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Be able to compose reports that convey complete information.
- Be able to demonstrate that he/she has no past criminal record by producing the Kenya police certificate of good conduct.
- Be physically fit and of reasonable height desirable for the role of a security officer.
- Customer care skills.
- One (1) year working experience as bouncer.
How to apply.
Interested candidates should email their CV and Application letter only to; firstname.lastname@example.org Cc to email@example.com to reach us by 6th May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You should state your expected salary.