Bottling Company Distributor Manager / Depot Manager Job in Kisumu Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Bottling Company Distributor Manager / Depot Manager in Kisumu Kenya
Career vacancy;Bottling Company Distributor Manager / Depot Manager in Kisumu Kenya
- Distributor routing for delivery trucks with a clear measure of route completion.
- Implementation of Distributor Operating Standards with respect to:
- Required floor stock
- Required and serviceable tools and staff to service the routes.
- Distributor profit and loss statements.
- No. of distributors routed against target.
- Percentage of route completion for the KD trucks.
- Monthly submission of KD profit and loss account for all KDs assigned.
- KD stocking vs required stocking.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance Option)/CPA Qualifications.
- Over 5 years working experience.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Sales knowledge and skills will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good Report Writing & communication skills.
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2149”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2149, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th May 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.