BOC Sales Representative Job in Kisumu, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;BOC Sales Representative in Kisumu, Kenya
Career vacancy;BOC Sales Representative in Kisumu, Kenya
BOC Kenya Limited is a market leader in industrial and medical gases, welding equipment and consumables, medical equipment and related services.
The company operates to the highest global standards and has access to the latest in cutting edge research and technologies provided by its parent company, The Linde Group of Germany.
The company has established subsidiaries in Tanzania and Uganda with a distribution network of resellers within the East African Region.
A candidate are sought to fill the following position based in Kisumu.
The purpose of this position is to contribute to the success of the company by implementing the company’s strategy, ensure delivery of superior customer service and to achieve sales and profit margin targets.
- Keep abreast with current market trends, monitor customer activities and gather market information, grow customer base, customer accounts, debt collection and deliver sales budget.
- Conduct sales trends reviews to identify customer needs relative to existing products and new products requirements to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Provide input on strategic direction to ensure successful implementation and execution of marketing programs. Champion change to support the company’s expansion program.
- Maintain existing business through understanding of customer requirements, measure and monitor improvements to service levels provided to customers.
- Plan regular visits to customers and prepare clear objectives for visits by reviewing business reports, products used and organizing safety audits.
- Continually focus on improvement of business performance, secure long term supply agreements with major customers and monitor performance against sales plans and targets.
- Optimise corporate policies and procedures to ensure effective management of key controllable expenses.
- Ensure delivery of superior customer service.
The successful candidate will be in possession of a business or technical degree as a minimum with 3 to 5 years’ experience.
It is essential that applicants have experience in technical selling.
The person will demonstrate skills in customer service and results delivery, business acumen, financial acumen, key account management, strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, advanced computer skills and presentation skills.
Specific knowledge required includes sales & marketing techniques, negotiating strategies and strong growth drive.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
“Application for Sales Representative” in the subject line
The Human Resources Manager,
BOC Kenya Ltd.,
P.O. Box 18010-00500
Closing Date: 20th May 2016