This is an entry level position and will be reporting to the Branch manager.
The person will be responsible for:
- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely & reliable reports to provide information, aid in decision making and gauge performance of both the officer and the branch
- Preparation and maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.
- Be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in co-operative management or its equivalent.
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Should be willing to ride a motorbike
- Holder of certificate of good conduct.
- Ability and willingness to follow up clients personally
- Ability to make sound judgement and prompt right decisions
- Ability to build trust , communicate effectively and value others in the team
- Ability to work with numbers
Through the following email address:-
The Human Resources Manager
Indicate the position applied for in the subject field
Note that applications without the required details will be disqualified.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
BIMAS is an equal opportunity employer.