BIMAS Loan Officer Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;BIMAS Loan Officer in Kenya
Career vacancy;BIMAS Loan Officer in Kenya
BIMAS Kenya Limited a renowned microfinance organisation seeks to fill the position of a Loan Officer.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Duty station: Branch office
This is an entry level position.
The person will be responsible for:
- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely & reliable reports to provide information, aid in decision making and gauge performance of both the officer and the branch
- Preparation and maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.
Candidate must possess:-
- Be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in co-operative management or its equivalent.
- Have a Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Should be willing to ride a motorbike ( those with valid riding licence will have an added advantage)
- Holder of certificate of good conduct.
- Ability and willingness to follow up clients personally
- Ability to make sound judgement and prompt right decisions
- Self-motivated and mature
- Ability to build trust , communicate effectively and value others in the team
- Ability to work with numbers
How to Apply
Applications should be received on or before the 26th April 2016 and addressed to
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 2299 Embu – 60100
NB: Indicate the position as the subject of your email.
Indicate current and expected salary on your CV and how soon you would be available
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BIMAS is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications that will not follow these guidelines will not be considered